This controller brings new life to the MICOM 2E+ series of radios including the 3 series and the 500E.
- ALE Control including call types (IND, LQA, NET, ALLCALL, Sounding)
- Selection of the called address from a list
- Selection of the configured network to scan and use for calls (including SELF address)
- Current channel number display while scanning
- Frequency display while scanning channels in ALE or Channel Scan mode (which is not visible on the radio head)
- LQA display of soundings and incoming links
- Control the speaker output level
- Toggle the Squelch on and off
- Toggle the ALE Mute setting on and off
- Enable/Disable the Attenuator, Clipper and Noise Blanker with one click each
- Set the receiver AGC level
- Toggle button for a TUNE function when using an antenna feed line matcher
- 12 programmable “priority channels” with user defined button labels
- Direct frequency entry in FREQ mode
- Channels Scan when Scan Groups are defined for non-ALE operation
- Channel Scan rate (1-5 sec / chan) selection
- RF output power level selection
- Sideband selection
- Radio mode selection
- Integrated data modem controller options, to include : RapidM RM2 or Harris 5700 series.
NOTE: Custom software contracts accepted. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.